I'd describe this blog as a place for the purposeful ramblings of Ruth and others. You get to read my thoughts. Will you please share yours, too?

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Back Again

I'm home from San Antonio. I just spent the week on a mission trip with some jr. high kids. I love 'em. I must emphasize this--love them. However, if any of you know what the definition of a jr. high kid is, you'll understand why I'm glad I'm home.

Guess what? I'm actually here for, count 'em, TWO weeks in a row before I leave for Mexico on July 30! Two whole weeks in my apartment. Can you imagine that? It's sad that I'm excited about that fact because two weeks in the same place should not be something abnormal...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

ruth your life sounds crazy fun! do you like being so busy or do you wish you spent more time at home?

July 17, 2005 2:58 AM

 
Blogger Ruth said...

Every trip I have been on has been amazing and I'm so glad I got to spend time with wonderful people from church, both youth and adults. Yes, crazy fun is a great way to describe it, Kelsey!

However, I do feel a bit frazzled because I've been gone so much. (In the past 7 weeks I've only been home for two of those weeks!) I do miss my friends, my car, my choice of what I eat, my computer, and my bed when I've been away for so long.

So, it's complicated--I love being away on trips with groups of people but I dislike being gone so much. I know that doesn't completely make sense, but it is how I feel. Thanks for asking. :)

July 17, 2005 2:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home