I'd describe this blog as a place for the purposeful ramblings of Ruth and others. You get to read my thoughts. Will you please share yours, too?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

E-mail from Spend


This picture is of Spend Angasishe and Emma in Siavonga, Zambia. The following is an e-mail I got from him on Saturday:
Hi Ruth,

Many warm greetings to you. I hope you are doing fine and really working hard to sharpen your youths. Greetings to WCPC. I am missing you guys but no problem because spiritually we are together. My condolences to you people in the USA for loss of life in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama during the period of Hurricane Katrina. When I see those pictures on CNN TV it brings a lot of sadness for the many people who are now homeless. Together lets cry to our Jehovah God for strength so that we can pull through this tragedy. We will be praying for you in our Sunday service.
Convey my greetings to the WCPC. More news shortly.

Brother in Christ,

Spend

1 Comments:

Blogger LK said...

What beautiful greetings! An important reminder that we are never unconnected from our brothers and sisters across the globe.

September 19, 2005 1:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home