I'd describe this blog as a place for the purposeful ramblings of Ruth and others. You get to read my thoughts. Will you please share yours, too?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Beginnings and Ends

Forgive me for not writing much lately. This month has brought many changes in my life, many of which I chose not to share too deeply in a forum this public. Also, recently I've found myself reflecting on life more by living it, rather than writing about it. I haven't spent too much time in front of a computer the past few weeks. I still have things that need to be written, though, and I know there will be time for that.

I started this blog as a way to express myself, to put into writing those things that were rolling around in my head and needed to be sorted out in some comprehensible way. I still desire to write as a way of making my thoughts, feelings, and views more real but I won't be using this blog for that purpose anymore. It's time for this blog to end and for something new to begin.

To those of you who know me...you know how to contact me. I'll let you know where you can find my words!

To others who don't know me but have come to know who I am a bit more by visiting...thanks for reading, pondering, thinking, and reflecting with me.

In Christ,
Ruth

6 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Maybe you need a fresh start -- beacuse I'm sure all these travel ads and Subaru Tribeca emails aren't what you originally intended!!!!

Keep me in the loop Truth....

October 27, 2005 7:56 AM

 
Anonymous tz said...

i figured you were going to end the blog soon. it was enjoyable hearing what you had to say. you are wise and inspiring.

stay in touch.

October 27, 2005 3:21 PM

 
Blogger Ruth said...

Of course I'll stay in touch. In fact, I have begun another blog. Friends, if you want to know the address, just e-mail me...

October 28, 2005 9:20 AM

 
Blogger Kelsey said...

ruth! i don't have your e-mail address! well i have one but i don't think its current. e-mail me at kelsey@ameritech.net

November 01, 2005 10:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyy Ruth, it's Sarah, glad I found this thing. I haven't gotten an e-mail from you letting me know ur e-mail, so I just wanted to give you my e-mail again so you can send me yours!! Smw6067@hal.lamar.edu
Hope everything's going well!! <3

November 12, 2005 11:08 PM

 
Blogger The Author said...

Hey Ruth,
I am not sure if you remember me - this is Chris de Kok - I was in the Youth group at Arlington Heights church and I used to read your blog all the time - it was always very inspirational.

I am now out of college and working in Higher Ed. Administration at SIUC - I do not have a current email address for you, but if your new blog is as inspiring and uplifting as this one then I would love a link to it. If you are not comfortable with sharing that is OK too - I wish you all the best.

-- Chris de Kok
-- cdekok@siu.edu

August 20, 2007 10:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home